The American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver® certified Bloodborne Pathogens course is designed to teaches employees how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials. This course is designed to meet OSHA requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
AHA’s course uses the PACT acronym (Protect, Act, Clean, Tell) and slogan, “Make a PACT, Know How to Act,” to help students learn and easily recall bloodborne pathogens training. Students learn how to:
- Protect themselves from blood or blood-containing materials.
- Act quickly and safely.
- Clean the area that has blood or blood-containing materials.
- Tell their supervisor about the incident
- American Heart Association
- Two Year Certification
- Hands on Training
- Fast Validation
- Often combined with other classes for a discounted rate.